Saturday, November 14, 2009

ugh! me man here me fall!


You know there are times, most of the time in fact, that I feel as though I should be running through a forest naked, thank God no one will be around to see that spectacle, and chasing small furry animals and eating them raw. Living as I can by the laws of nature and my survival skills alone. But no! Instead I am WAY too domesticated. Getting up early on a SATURDAY to bake cakes. BAKE CAKES!!! Do you hear me?!? Holy crap, what has happened to me!?!? I used to wake up around noon or later and start drinking after another night of partying, kick out whatever bodies I happened to share a bed with that night (yes I was a pig) and take a shower to begin another night of revelry. Now I wake up and feed a CAT and take children to school and wash and fold clothes. And here is the kicker...I LIKE IT! What the hell!? I AM domesticated! UGH, BLECH! Oh well, I suppose it had to happen. Too bad it was to me. Oh how the mighty man-beast has fallen. Men are such stupid creatures........

No comments:

Post a Comment