Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Terrible Terzula


Here is a little, or a lot, about myself. I am old, as old as the wind or around that age. Perhaps my age isn't quite that spectacular, but we all have those days when we feel that old. I have 3 biological children; Raven, Keighvin and Connor. I also have 2 psuedo-children: Ashe and Amy. I love them all very much. I am "uncle" to a great many other young human types that I also love dearly, and I am owned by a one Ms. Emma. No, really, just ask her! I am in a relationship of the loving kind with a beautiful, intellegent and creative woman, Charity (my Jayde Tree), and I am not simply kissing butt here, she is truely all of those things. I have a very few humans that I consider friends but those I do have I consider close. They are somewhat crazy. I also carry a small party of insane beings around in my head and they are quite looney! Trust me when I say that they are deffinately off their rockers.
I love nature and all things about it with the exception of most humans, I shall not get into that subject now. I relate to and like animals better than most humans. Animals I get, humans, Hmph!, not so much. I have some animals that are cared for in this house that I would like to think of as siblings of a slightly different species. They are as follows: Three ball pythons with the names of Madmartigan,Sorcha,and Razell. All are young and looking great. A Mexican black kingsnake named the Slithering Darkness, or simply Slither. An Asian water dragon that goes by Obad-Dai who is also very young and was a rescue from a "pet store" that knew nothing of proper care of one of his species. There are also two of the feline persuasion housing themselves here; Drizzt and Squishy Kitty (because she felt squishy as a baby, not because she gets squished).
We have a typical household with a-typical people. A teenager and one that might as well be a teen. Monet is , well fleeting, at best but we manage to get by. We are all mostly healthy , ok, perhaps not so much mentaly, and we are a happy lot.
As for me, I love the rian, the Fall, and wind. I am more comfortable outdoors than inside most of the time. My heros are my Father, Steven Irwin and his family Terri, Bob, little Robert, and Bindi-carry on! I'm not reliegous, but spiritual on occasion and I tend towards the Buddhist beliefs. I have eatten healthy once and enjoy a variety of grub. Music is a must have as are books and mental stimulation. I tend to wear shorts and sandals year round, I enjoy being very casual. My grammar, you may well have noticed, is poor. It is a difficulty for me to write or type and administer to proper spelling as my mind moves faster than my hands do. I rarely go back over to check for spelling and what not. Mostly because I don't care, I can usually get my point across. If I confuse you, don't worry, I do that a lot to a great many people. My mind is often a chaos bomb and sometimes impossible to follow, so good luck trying. Cheese! The ferret has mustard in his shoes and the fish is in my pants floating on an inner-tube on Saturn. Sadly, yes. But then I LIVED!....See?
Have you told someone that you love and/or miss them recently? Maybe you should. Do it, now. No really, stop reading and go do it.
What are you still doing here? Go! DOOOOOO IIITTTT. And give someone a hug for no reason, it really freaks them out sometimes and that is a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. dear you are an orginal and we love that in you. pop over and visit some fun with me at www.marysbandb.com
    always love you to see me at www.theysayimnuts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete