Thursday, June 10, 2010

To the hills!!



I, and my human, are headed to the lower Rockies for a few days to help prepare for the Big Stroll we are to take next year. We are going to climb, or crawl, up a short-ish mountain and take in some wildlife as we test some gear in the field. And he wants to fish a bit. Personally,I hope he catches something as I am a fan of the eating! The weather will be cooler by all reports, but humans seldom get prophesying weather correct. It should be fun. We are going at it alone in a rented s.u.v. and I plan to hang my head out the window most of the way there!
We had an awesome time in Fort Worth the other day. He took me to Petsmart and loaded up on goodies!!!! I've been chewing ever since! We then took a stroll in a shaded park with lots of smells and then, and THEN.... the LUNCH!!! Meat, sweet, yummy MEAT!!!! Oh how the animals are cute but they are made of meat, so I must eat them. Keep those squirrels in the trees and your tails waging, B.

No comments:

Post a Comment