Wednesday, June 16, 2010

MMM fresh air and stars!


My human and I are just south of the Wyoming border near the Laramie River in Colorado and it is amazing. We have been here for over four days now in the "bush" on and near the mountains. At first, the elevation was kicking our fat asses but we have gotten a little better at hiking...a little. The air up here is clean and cooler than the lowlands and we have had to adjust to lower levels of pollution. No problem there! There were some clouds at night at first but the stars have been out and he stayed up most of two nights just gawking at the sky. Silly human, the sky is too high for him to reach and it never gets very close. He can't catch it so I don't know why he stares at it so. We have fished some, allegedly ,as he needs a permit to do so and hasn't one. I don't know why, you can't take a fish for a walk and They don't chase cars or cats. I can't see what the big deal is, I've never heard of a fish with rabies either. Stupid humans. I flushed out a furry, fast, long-eared thing that my pet human stunned by lobbing a small branch at and then I caught it. He called it a "rabbit" and we ate it. I guess it should have brought the stick back to us. Oh well, it was very tasty and I have chased more but haven't caught any. They are like squirrels without the trees. My human says the battery on this lap-top is about dry so I must stop now. We are in the motel resting up for the trip home and he didn't bring a charger for it. If not for me, he wouldn't remember to even feed me! I have to keep an eye on this one. Keep you tails waging and go chase something! B.

No comments:

Post a Comment