Wednesday, December 2, 2009

random, as usual

The new dog is doing very well. he does not, however, like being left alone. He sticks to my side all day and at night sleeps lightly until morning when he can sleep next to me, until I move. Then he follows me everywhere again. He even follows Charity around if she leaves the room. I left him alone in the house today to go to lunch with Charity. Haa! He tried to claw his way out of the windows. He tore the cover off of the door window and the blinds off of a bedroom window to try and follow me. The damage is minimal so I am not too upset by his anxiety.
The water dragon is doing great. He is putting on weight and his color is wonderful.
The snakes are getting longer, and longer. Much longer. The cats scare the hell out of the dog. Squishy goes out of her way to terrorize the poor beast. Drizzt is indefferent to his presence.
I am simply rambling today. That seems to not be out of the ordinary for me. The weather is GREAT! Cold and wet. Some do not share my enthusiasm towards this change in the seasons. Then again, I get enthusiastic over some pretty bizzare subjects, so I am told. Hey, it snowed in Texas! A rarity in this state. I have seen it in my youth in Norther Texas, bet it snowed in the central and even the far western parts.
You know, as I get older, my thought patter becomes more random. Oh, I can focus on things..with effort. Chaotic ahlzhimers i suppose. I have a Tigger brain! Very bouncy, and striped.

1 comment: