Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas shopping


Hey there people and other more complex beings! It is the time of year that causes people the most stress...Christmas time! I, usually, am not stressed at all during this time. My secret? I dislike Christmas. Yep, there, I said it. Now, I am not anti-christian or anything, I just dislike the whole holiday whores thing that we have become. The materialistic-minded mass of idiots that seem to plague so many of us during the holiday season, that consumes us, that we become. I have seen normally nice people get into fist fights over crap that we should not, or would not, care about normally. But we do, often, at this time of year. I hate it. I do enjoy the whole childhood 6a.m. ripping the wrapping paper apart to see the new loot part. That part I absolutely love. In my opinion Christmas, the "holiday" should be for the children. I love seeing them light up and come awake at the sight of the presents under the tree. Santa has come!!!! It is a beautiful thing..... Back to the no-stress part, I usually shop very little and care even less about the holiday. Usually. Today I went shopping with my Tree and realized just how short of the funds I was this year. I'm not really complaining, I would just liked to have had more loot to buy the loot with. I saw so many things that I would have liked to get so many people. We will make do though. I even bought my Tree a....HA! Nice try lady!! Thought I was going to spill the beans on what I got you didn't you?? I even got my pooch a little something. I won't say what in case he reads this too. Hey, it could happen....Most of the gifts were bought for the kiddos so all of you adult-types will have to wait until after X-mas. So sorry. However, if you would like to get me something... may I suggest a water monitor lizard, or something in the range of one of the worlds many crocodile species...
Oh, and if possible, try to give to someone who needs the help. I think everyone knows a child that could use a little something this year..

3 comments:

  1. I never thought for a minute that you'd give away what my present was!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I was hoping to find out what it was but thats ok. I will just have to call on a weekday before 3 and see if I can find out :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. sexy machine, you do not have to get me anything....just rub my shoulders. will that work? lol you know I just love your sense of humor and that you see the world through a childs eyes still. but you really should give them back to that poor blind child.

    ReplyDelete