Monday, April 16, 2012

This shoulder sucketh.



I go in for surgery on the 24th to try to lessen some of the issues with left shoulder. Yippie.... Nothing like having a doctor tell you he is going to "shave some bone off." I hope his razor is sharp. I am actually looking forward to it as the pain is preventing me from picking my nose properly. I am ready to have this fricken pain gone. It is in fact, what is keeping me awake right now listening to fricken Michael Bubble BARF! Charity is also awake otherwise I would have some music on that did not suck as bad as my shoulder. I would rather take a kick in the balls than listen to this crud. It is funny watching her cat, Willow, messing with the printer as she works on some photo shoot ads. Oh yeah, back to the shoulder, apparently the bursa in my shoulder decided to leave causing two bones to rub together and they pinch a nerve several times a day making me almost piss myself. It is an old injury I received years ago and have recently (a few months ago) re-injured it by flinging my wife's cats out of windows.
The snakes are doing well. I got SCREWED this year on several snakes. The hazards of doing buisness by phone across the country. Of of the more costly "deals" I made cost us even more for a vet visit and meds. I think that poor old snake is slightly retarded. At least he ate today! It has been a month since his last meal. That is not unusual for a snake, but still worrying. My bigger female seems to be keeping her food down. I am happy about that even though she crapped all over my boot the other day. Big snakes have BIG turds! Thing saint bernard poop. It is better than walking into the room at 4a.m. and smelling a regurgitated rat laying in the hot spot of the cage baking at 95 to 100 degrees. All the problems with them aside, I still would rather be doing this than just about anything I can think of and it is something my wife and I can do together. She and the kids have been doing the lion's share of the labor lately, thank you jacked-up shoulder. I hate seeing her do the things that I should be doing. Pisses me off.
We have a bloodhound that has come to live with us. Everyone calls her Lilly but me, I call her stupid. She is about as smart as a half rotten potato but she can smell a mouse fart in a hurricane. That mutt has some sniffer on her and it leads her around most of the time.
The Tree may be looking at back surgery in the near future. Something about a bionic spine??? I hope it helps her.
That's all I got to say about that.

1 comment:

  1. Seems that you two will be all brand new in no time at all. Then you can explore your world once again.

    ReplyDelete