Monday, March 1, 2010

The prunes were talking to me!!




The prune dream, apparently, was trying to tell me, as The Tree suggested, that I was or am emotionally or creatively "blocked up". So I suppose I should crap out some creative or emotional crud... This could get messy, grab your rags and mop buckets and head on over. Ok, emotionally, maybe. Creatively, probably. But PRUNES???? Come on! My head can do better than that! I know! I've been inside it a time or two! There is some real strange shitte that goes on in there! Oh well, I suppose I should "let loose" then. Maybe cry a little or break out the crayons..hey, crayons! not a bad idea..
As far as creative, my two favorite beings, a friend and her human, and I traveled a short distance to a spot that holds a bit of history for myself. My father and I used to camp at this spot on the lake when I was younger, much so. It has gone through a lot of changes. Trees missing and so forth. However, now there is a hiking trail there. A very nice little trail that is now another favorite spot of mine. The only "noise" I heard there was that sweet racket of birds and wind, ahhh. Kinda makes me drool a bit. It was very quiet, very nice. We took some real nice shots with the cameras.(At this point Terzula's mind just remembered that Amy was there as well). My four legged owner really had a time too. He was falling all over himself trying to keep up with Mesha, another of his kind. When I say "falling", I mean it. he was wore the heck out! It was great.
The best part was that we were all there, together, enjoying the Out, as I put it. It was a beautiful day spent with beautiful people and a pair of furry critters.

2 comments:

  1. one of the best ways to have an afternoon
    amazing how when we return to nature our very own peace arrives too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time too! I think I created about 5 new images for my Photography Gallery from the pics of this weekend and I'm not even done going through them all.

    ReplyDelete